Sunday, July 01, 2007

Housewarming

Third haircut in Hungary means it’s becoming commonplace. Noemi made the appointment, even though I probably could have done it alone. I walked in alone, gave my now standard “nem vagyok okos” apology (I am not smart) and let her do her thing. The result was the shortest hair cut, I think, that I’ve ever received, but I like it.

The haircut came just in time for Mel and Kalli’s housewarming party. All of the interns came, along with any friends. As the only intern with Hungarian friends, I invited as many as I could. Eva came, and met Janos for the first time. A Facebook friend Fruzsi came. The Wisconsin Dells ladies come. It was a jo buli, complete with my new favorite cheese – smoked karavan – until loud pounding at the door led us to take our party elsewhere around 10:30.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home