Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Sweet Saint

I did it. I cracked. I caved in. I succumb/succumbed/succame/succambed.

Driven mad by heat in my 6th floor, southern exposure apartment, I bought a fan. 5,000 HUF well spent, if initial reviews are anything to go off of.


I named her Melissa, when Noemi began to worry that I had too strong a romantic attachment to my new fan. Within an hour, she was Saint Melissa, as I began to pray to her. It works. She listens, and keeps me (relatively) cool and comfortable all night long...

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come it always seem that you are shirtless in your pictures?
- - your sister

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger NoĆ©mi said...

ok, i admit it! she's a saint! sorry for almost murdering her yesterday, good thing i could fix her (otherwise i suppose i would be murdered right now) :-)

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Kat said...

good for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home