Monday, May 21, 2007

Professional Packer

This must certainly be a never-ending packing/unpacking/packing!! :-( I deserve part of the blame, though, stopping to "try out" what clothes I would pack based off of twin needs of dressing-to-impress as a young professional and as a not-very-good salsa dancer. (Perhaps you can see where Mandy Jones' infamous "you-look-like-you're-on-a-treadmill" comment stems from...)

Hi Aunt Barb. Thanks for reading along! I'm happy that you'll have some summer reading now and proud that you've earned your first-ever blog-mention!!

Csokolom Noemika. I'm happy that you've decided to read, from August through to last June my adventure that mirrored your stay in America. Magyarorszagon nagyon kurva jo lessz!!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger jeremy said...

I apologize. You'll be seeing many more random photos of me in year 2...the new MacBook has a built-in camera, and - well - i'm not that good at avoiding distractions...

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger kaamick said...

R U gone yet? If not, let's send you off properly!

Kyrstie

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Kat said...

We're all waiting for you Jer!! Have a good flight and see you soon...let the stories continue...

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger bmo said...

Woohoo for the second serving of Hungarian goulash! His time around, with the help of my slack attitude towards work, I’ll be able to keep updated and avoid those multiple hour sessions of back reading.

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a sec... you're a salsa dancer? when did that happen?

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger jeremy said...

dear miss emmaline,

future tense.

hopefully.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Noémi said...

so, i had a little free time (or rather procrastination time) and obviously I decided to read on your blog. For some reason I thought you haven't started to continue your blog yet so i just realized that there are new stuff up there...for instance a little message for me :)))
btw, while you will be partying wildly in Heves tonight I'm going to improve my skills in the salsa club!;)

have fun, see you when you get back!
Noémi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home