Wednesday, May 24, 2006

19th

The results are back and Big Kinga is the 19th best German-speaking 8th grader in this whole country!

I would like to take this moment to stake claim, of course, to the title of 19th-best German-teacher in Heves county.

This ranking, of course, would beat my most feedback when I had to sub for class 11E, a class that has tried to auction off its most eligible bachelorettes in the past and does not necessarily specialize in English or German.

This time? A handwritten death threat. I could either let them go home early, or I would face the fate of three long swords through the abdomen, which, according to the drawing, would make me frown. We did not leave early.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jeremy,
you should stay with us...:(

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger OlympicTrekker said...

Who would think HPK's legacy would be so far reaching?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home