Wednesday, May 17, 2006

RMJ, MBA Do HU!

IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS RACHEL JONES AND MARGARET BERMINGHAM WILL BE STEPPING FOOT IN HEVES, HUNGARY!! WOO WOO!!

Yea for camp friends! Yea for little-sister-of-friend friends! Yea for Bob-Konrad-jokes! Yea for tie-related shenanigans! Yea for future roommates!

Thursday: Hug, Palinka, Tour of Heves, Tour of Apartment, Tour of a Hevesi "Kocsma"

Friday: 7A, 10C, 8A, Lunch, Eger, Dinner Party, More "Kocsma-olni"

Saturday: Morning Market, Hungarian Train Network, Budapest, Statue Park

Sunday: Budapest, Train to Next Destination

2 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger OlympicTrekker said...

Saturday agenda - I vote Thermal Baths

Enjoy your guests.

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three of my most favoritest people ever are off exploring a piece of this crazy world together right now. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a litte jealous.

I hear you've gotten a taste of some African wine. Ironically, I've actually dabbbled with a scrumptious little brand of Hungarian wine while in Senegal, and each time I've sipped on my glass, I've thought of you.

Oh, and I'm honored to be an official link on this wonderfully detailed site of yours J Ryan. I miss you!

Megan Leigh (of no relation, unfortunately)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home